After months of waiting due to raining season, i am in luck today that i can view the full month with my 70mm telescope with 10mm view point. It is beutiful.
I have make some notes during the view:
1. It is pretty bright and if you view too long will cause eye very uncomfortable.
2. Grey, black and white colours are main colours of moon.
3. Two big white dots with white flares like little sun.
4. Many small white dots that very bright may due to its better reflective surface of sun light.
5. Darker areas may be are the little moutains on moon.
6. The universe is indeed very dark.
7. No uncommon UFO detected.
8. Will try to catch the view again tonight and confirm if it is always one surface facing Earth.